- Inflation is driving up costs
- Federal stimulus money is going away
- Building boom can't go on forever
- Time for a back-up plan in case of economic slowdown
- Respect the voter approved 3% max property tax cap
"We need fiscally conservative solutions!"
Merritt Island & Unincorporated:
- You need a strong and respected Commissioner that gets you fair results
- Fight to preserve your communities' history, values and way of life
- Encourage reinvestment along the commercial 520 & Courtenay corridors
- Optimize the Merritt Island Redevelopment Agency (MIRA) as a Strategic Community Asset
"Time for an updated Vision and Road Map to get there!"
Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral & Rockledge:
- Your Commissioner should support local city officials
- Encourage partnerships to reduce costs and improve services
- Support Home Rule - Government closest to voters governs best
"We have great Cities - Let's make them better!"
Indian River Lagoon:
- If the IRL is a top priority (Half Billion+ $ budget), why is it so low in the County Org Chart?
- This should be a direct report to the County Manager.
- Resources should be pulled out of the organization and dedicated to an "IRL General"
- All focused on fixing the IRL (and make sure money is spent WISELY!)
"We must improve our "F-" water grades!"
Paid by Dave Netterstrom, Republican, for County Commission District 2